Re: ETA for LSMB 1.3 production?

Luke wrote:
But I don't think you answered the implied question: how likely is there to be a safe data migration path, once production versions are available? (Or beta versions, for that matter?)

At the risk of being guilty of "me too".....

This is a pretty important issue. I'm disturbed by the idea that migration to 1.3 could be a problem. I have many years of data that I couldn't manually migrate, and certainly wouldn't want to lose.

I imagine that a reasonable migration path is certainly a serious priority for the installed base of users.

regards,

David.

I have not followed the list very closely in recent months, so if you have made a definitive statement on that I apologize.

If we are reasonably sure that there will be one, then the willingness to take those risks may go down significantly. It would for me, at any rate, although the lack of invoice printing is a killer for me (unless print to PDF is possible, which I doubt).

Regards,

Luke