Re: ETA for LSMB 1.3 production?

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Michael Chinn <..hidden..> wrote:
Greetings,

I've noticed that there are some LSMB users now migrating to 1.3 (from
1.2).    Is 1.3 for testing only?

There are a few businesses using 1.3 in production but this is not generally recommended.  Some things don't work yet.

I noticed that 1.3 is now on "milestone 3".  At what milestone (7? 8?
9?) will 1.3 be considered production level?

I would expect the next milestone to be an actual beta release.  The come release candidates.  Then come production releases.

I have a client with a 1.2.18 install but with only about 2-dozen
entries.  I could easily have those reentered into 1.3 if 1.3 is
considered stable enough.

Well, if this was important to do, my suggestion would be to do so along with a support contract and consultation as to what exactly would be needed to make it work for the business.