Question about effects of installing LSMB on template1

I have someone struggling to install LSMB.
He is concerned that because he has an Adempiere app installed already, that connecting to template1 in admin interface will cause trouble for other app.

I understand that template1 is used to create new databases, but I saw that some alterations are made to it. Is there any real concern that any database app will cause problems for another?

Chris Bennett

  -- Robert Heinlein