Re: VAT Rate Change

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 08:58 -0800, Chris Travers wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 3:26 AM, beamends <..hidden..> wrote:
> >
> > DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""
> >
> > Error!
> >
> > INSERT INTO tax (chart_id, rate, taxnumber, validto,
> > pass, taxmodule_id)
> > VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
> > ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""
>
> Odd.  Can you email me a screen shot before you submit the form (and
> get the error)?
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

Hi Chris,
this was sorted by the other Richard. The problem was that adding
another tax caused an empty row in the little table to appear, and
the zero in the "Orders" column was moved from the bottom, valid, row to
new blank one leaving the pre-existing on with no zero.

If that makes sense...

Cheers
Richard