Re: VAT Rate Change

D'oh.  Thought I had applied that...

Ok, having applied the fix, I can now add a new tax rate. I've just generated an invoice, and it picked up the new rate. I think that's a success. :)

Quoting Chris Travers <..hidden..>:

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:16 AM,  <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Chris,

I'm in the same boat. I've just tried this and got a primary key
error.  I note that the pk for the tax table is:

"tax_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (chart_id)

Should this be changed to include the valid_to field?

Forgot to mention there is a required fix.

sql/fixes/tax_pkey_duplicate.sql