Re: VAT Rate Change

Hi Chris,

I'm in the same boat. I've just tried this and got a primary key error. I note that the pk for the tax table is:

"tax_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (chart_id)

Should this be changed to include the valid_to field?

(I'm running 1.2.17, by the way.)

Richard

Quoting Chris Travers <..hidden..>:

Ok....

To set the record straight, for new versions of LSMB, you can set one
tax account with multiple rates for different date ranges.  However,
there were some old versions (prior to 1.2.12, I think) that had some
bugs in this area.  Best to be on the safe side and upgrade first.

Set a date in the "Valid To" column, then add a new rate with a blank valid to.