Re: VAT Rate Change

Quoting beamends <..hidden..>:
I've just tried this, assuming "apply" means run the SQl using
phpgadmin.

I've changed the old VAT(17.5) 2200 on the chart, set the valid date to
30th Nov and created a new tax 2201 VAT(15).

When I go to save the Tax page I get :

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""

Error!

INSERT INTO tax (chart_id, rate, taxnumber, validto,
pass, taxmodule_id)
ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""

I got this too. I think that you just need to make sure that there is a number in the "Number" and "Ordering" fields, for each row. I put 0 in the former (I'm not sure what it's used for, but originally it had nothing in it, and setting it to 0 hasn't made any obvious difference), and 1 in the latter.

Hth,
Another Richard