character encoding in HTML templates

Hi!

When I am editing HTML templates with accentuated characters, then I got message:

Wide character in print at LedgerSMB/AM.pm line 1301.

and my accentuated character displayed wrong

Are there no conflicts between html page source definitions:

and

Are there any solution to get working that template management correctly?

brgds
Janeks