Re: Access denied on admin interface

Thanks Chris!

Posgres log tels me that permisson denied for relation users_conf.
So I looked in the database and found that while database owner ir ledgersbm, the owner of tables was postgres.
It was probably so that I thought that I need postgres user enter when installation script asks for.
So I changed owner of tables to ledgersbm and it works now.

brgds
Janeks