Access denied on admin interface

Hi, again!

Tried again as written in INSTALL file:
(but most of the commands I am doing by uisng pgAdmin III)

Created postgresql admin database role, by convention named
'ledgersmb':
CREATE ROLE ledgersmb LOGIN PASSWORD 'MYROLEPASSWORD' NOINHERIT
CREATEDB

Created central user database:
CREATE DATABASE ledgersmb WITH ENCODING='SQL_ASCII'
OWNER=ledgersmb;

Runned Pg-central.sql

Updated admin user password in users_conf:
UPDATE users_conf SET password = md5('MYPASSWORD')
WHERE id = 1;

Created and edited file ledgersmb.conf to include:
[globaldb]
DBname       = ledgersmb
DBhost       = localhost
DBport       = 5432
DBUserName   = ledgersmb
DBPassword   = MYROLEPASSWORD

I used in all places the same password.

Where could be a problem and/or how could I diagnose it?

brgds
Janeks

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 01:36:54 +0200