Re: "Cannot prepare error statement" error

Actually it is a little of each (but in user and software).

1.2.x is supposed to simply time out sessions when this happens and
ask for your password again.  The reasoning here is that LSMB 1.2 does
not adequately protect against session hijacking and this at least
drives up the likelihood of catching security problems when they
occur.    The problem does not appear in trunk (1.3) because we have
better protections against session hijacking.

It is *not* supposed to require a new login.

I expect to be troubleshooting this for 1.2.18.