Re: "Cannot prepare error statement" error

I've seen this with a client.  They _insist_ on double-clicking on everything.

<rant>
(I hate the Windoze way -- I sit waiting and waiting after clicking
once on an icon and NOTHING HAPPENS! -- after about 15 minutes I wake
up and realize I have to double-click the stupid thing).
</rant>

Anyway, bang on their fingers when they double-click until they stop
the double-click nonsense.  They'll get this error EVERY TIME they
insist on double clicking.  Click once and wait.
Ah. I've checked and you appear to be correct. Opening a link and waiting for a page to load is fine. Clicking on one page followed by another (before waiting for the first page to load) results in the error. Well thanks for identifying a way to reproduce it.

Isn't this a bug?

Ian