Re: 4 Problems using lsmb

On 1 Oct 2008, at 04:17, david wrote:
* AP transaction tax not calculated.

Chris Travers explained to me why the tax is no longer calculated...

Just in order to increase my understanding of ledgerSMB, could you share this with us?

I don't wish to inconvenience you and am not asking you to type out your own explanation from scratch, but a URL to the mailing list post in which this was explained (perhaps I have been asleep when reading recent posts), or copy & paste from private mail (assuming Chris would not mind) or IRC would be appreciated.

Stroller.