Re: upgrading from sql-ledger

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Brian Carey
<..hidden..> wrote:
> In the sql/legacy directory there are upgrade scripts going back to even
> older versions than yours, so I'd imagine you're okay.

You actually need to run the SQL-Ledger upgrade scripts in the
sql/legacy/ directory starting with the version mentioned in:

select version from defaults;

That is the only requirement,.  If you have bad data, you will need to
add some more steps.  It is best to try first with a copy of your
database.