Re: upgrading from sql-ledger

In the sql/legacy directory there are upgrade scripts going back to even older versions than yours, so I'd imagine you're okay.

Brian

Joseph wrote:
On 06/13/08 13:33, Chris Travers wrote:

You can either wait for LSMB 1.3 which will make this more feasible,
you can work through the database changes on your own, or you can hire
someone to help you with it.

I'm in a similar situation but I'm using SQL-Ledger 2.2.7 and would like to switch to LSMB but I think I need to upgrade to SQL-Ledger to 2.4.something I think (not sure).

Will LSMB 1.3 make that migration a bit simpler?
It would be nice if there was a script that would compare data-base structure with some instruction as to what need to be done exactly. Is it possible to use program such as "meld" to compare the database structure changes of just sql-ledger and LSMB and make the changes?