Re: How to disable default entry of old/previous customer on POS screen?

..hidden.. wrote on 06/08/2008
05:31:24 PM:

> Luke <..hidden..>
>
> It actually seems somewhat nonsensical for a POS screen, to be
defaulting
> to the previous customer in any circumstances.  The very nature of POS
> suggests transient and constantly changing customers.
>
> Luke

I agree 100%.  Although there are case where we ring up consecutive sales
with the same customer (usually because we convinced the customer to buy
something else after their initial sale), this is always the exception to
the rule.  We usually are ringing up sales for different customers on most
occassions.

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Taty Lee Boutique
11705 Jones Bridge Rd., B206
Alpharetta, GA 30005
770-410-6964

"Once you experience the stylish comfort of Brazilian-cut jeans, you will
demand nothing less!"