Re: At the end of my teather with LSMB

On 28 May 2008, at 04:29, Chris Travers wrote:
...but here are a few things to consider:

Invoice is printed but not posted.  Gap in number occurs.

IMO this shouldn't occur. Here in the UK, once an invoice has been printed - and one must assume that it may be sent automatically to the customer by email, or that I'll pick it up of the laserprinter without checking that it's really in the database - I am legally liable for tax on it.

Invoice is posted but not printed.  Can you reprint?  In some
countries (Greece, for example) you cannot.

This seems weird, for these very reasons:

Suppose there is a printer error, and the invoice jams.  How do you
address this?

Being able to reprint an already-posted invoice is no different from photocopying it. How else to Greek suppliers replace invoices that have been lost in the post?

Stroller.