Re: CSV import (again), also hotkeys

Hi there,

> Will there be a CSV import screen on any future versions of LedgerSMB (or do
> any how-tos exist somewhere?) I did see this functionality on the SQL Ledger
> but of course it had been hobbled by the info being kept in the manual
> rather than released in public..

I also am looking for a CSV import feature. I am actually having a
developer look into this for me, but if it could be added in a future
release then I'd be willing to wait awhile to see this happen.

Could some of the core team members reply to this at some point and
give us a roadmap for the 1.3 release?

Regards,
Angus Jordan