sequence/defaults issue

Hi there,

I have asked about this issue in the past, and it seems to work
*better* now, but it's still not the best it could be.

I would like to have my customer numbers autogenerated using the first
letter of the first name and the first letter of the second name plus
an incremented number.  So, for instance "Acme Plumbing" would come
out as AP87 (random number).

I have tried <?lsmb NAME 1 1 ?>87 which I have been told should work.
But it has the following problems:

1) The '87' does not increment
2) The first '1' increments
3) It pulls the first two letters from the second name in the customer name
4) After #2 above, #3 happens and the default is set to the following:

<?lsmb NAME 2 1 ?>

Then the cycle repeats from #1....

I am willing to pay to have this fixed, and I have other things I'd
like to have added. I just need a developer to contact me with a
quote.

I look forward to any responses.

Best Regards,
Angus Jordan