Re: Printing Invoices

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:24:26 -0400 (EDT)
Luke <..hidden..> wrote:

> Cups is your friend.  Once it is recognized as a system printer
> through cups, Ledgersmb can be made to pick it up.

Cups can see the printer no problem (the printer works in other
applications and printing from the browser).  How do I get LedgerSMB to
pick up the printer?
I tried adding:

[printers]
Default = Xerox_Phaser_8558DP

to the ledgersmb.conf file but then apache gives me an error on restart.

--
Travis Crook
Visions Beyond