Printing Invoices

Hi All,
	I just installed LedgerSMB and am liking it so far.  I came
across a problem however.  How do I print from the Recurring Invoice
page?  The only options I see are two radio buttons: Epson and Laser
and then three buttons: Select All, Print, Remove.

How do I go about adding my regular printer (Xerox Phaser-8550)?  I
found some references on Google referring to installing latex and
setting parameters inside the ledgersmb.conf file.  Do I need to
proceed in this direction?

Thanks for the help!

--
Travis Crook