Re: Printing Invoices

Cups is your friend.  Once it is recognized as a system printer through
cups, Ledgersmb can be made to pick it up.

--
Luke

"From the dawn of the Republic, America's quest for freedom has been
guided by the conviction that the principles governing political and
social life are intimately linked to a moral order based on the dominion
of God the Creator." - Benedict XVI