Re: Printing Invoices

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 16:59 -0600, Travis Crook wrote:
> Hi All,
>     I just installed LedgerSMB and am liking it so far.  I came
> across a problem however.  How do I print from the Recurring Invoice
> page?  The only options I see are two radio buttons: Epson and Laser
> and then three buttons: Select All, Print, Remove.
>
> How do I go about adding my regular printer (Xerox Phaser-8550)?  I
> found some references on Google referring to installing latex and
> setting parameters inside the ledgersmb.conf file.  Do I need to
> proceed in this direction?
>
> Thanks for the help!

Yes! I should say I'm no expert, but i did get a printer set up last
week...

I installed  Latex (it has a new name now I believe), added my printer
to CUPS, calling it "Dilbert", and then added a line to ledgersmb.conf
to add it to the LSMB "list" using the name Dilbert, and made it the
default also in ledgersmb.conf.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Richard