Install problem - Step 8

Thanks to Rod for a prompt reply to my earlier request for help. Following his advice, I placed the file ledgersmb.conf into /etc/httpd/conf.d/ and have completed step #7 of the Install (I hope).

I am now having a problem on Step #8 Check Dependencies. The following text is my problem:

..hidden.. ledgersmb]# perl Build.PL
Checking prerequisites...
- ERROR: Locale::Maketext::Lexicon is not installed
- ERROR: Config::Std is not installed
* Optional prerequisite Net::TCLink is not installed

ERRORS/WARNINGS FOUND IN PREREQUISITES. You may wish to install the versions
of the modules indicated above before proceeding with this installation

Deleting Build
Removed previous script 'Build'

Creating new 'Build' script for 'LedgerSMB' version '1.2.10'

When I use Synaptic, the following packages are shown as already installed:

   perl-Local-Maketext-Simple         0.18-2pclos2007
   libtclink3                                      3.4.6pclos2007
   libtclink3-devel                            3.4.6pclos2007

Are these not the correct packages to satisfy the prerequisites? If they are the correct packages, how do I proceed?

As for the package Config::Std , I cannot find any package of a similar name at the PCLinuxOS repository.

Thanks for your help.
Merce