Re: Credit Limit Weirdness & what is NaN?

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008, Keith Edmunds wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 05:16:04 -0400 (EDT), ..hidden..
> said:
>
> > Agreed, which is why I didn't bring it up before now.  I was hoping it
> > might get ironed out in the upgrade to 1.2.13, but no such luck.
>
> I'd suggest that, with things like this, you report the bug. It isn't
> reasonable to "hope" it gets fixed if you don't tell anyone about it.

Yes, I can do that now.  However, when I first noticed it, I was still
running on 1.2.12, when 1.2.13 had already been released.  You can not
report a bug in a version that is not current.  Or, at least, you
shouldn't, if you value not looking like an idiot.

Luke