Correct report / template for an account's outstanding invoices?

Hi there,

Which is the correct report to show a list of invoices & payments for an account, please?

If I go to AR > Reports > Transactions and tick "closed" (as well as open) and enter the customer name I can see all invoices & payments over a date range. This is exactly what I'm after, but I'd like it in postscript or PDF format (ideally including an email option) so that I can send it as a polite reminder on headed notepaper.

Is the corretc term for this a "statement of account"? I'm sure the correct option must be present in Ledger-SMB, but I just don't seem to be able to find it.

Stroller.