5 item limit on printing payments?

I have six outstanding invoices from a supplier. On going into the
Cash->Payment screen I can select all six invoices to pay off in one
transaction, which is great. However, when I go to print this payment
only the first five invoices appear on the printed record.

I've substituted the default template (check.tex) back in, so I know it
isn't my customised template and I've checked the resulting postscript
and it isn't that the sixth item is hidden - it's just not been
processed by the printing routines at all.

So, is this a known feature, and if so how do should one go about
getting around it? This is LSMB 1.2.12.

Thanks,

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 07092 020107