Re: Correct report / template for an account's outstanding invoices?

Hi,

Stroller wrote:
Hi there,

Which is the correct report to show a list of invoices & payments for an account, please?

If I go to AR > Reports > Transactions and tick "closed" (as well as open) and enter the customer name I can see all invoices & payments over a date range. This is exactly what I'm after, but I'd like it in postscript or PDF format (ideally including an email option) so that I can send it as a polite reminder on headed notepaper.

AR -> Reports -> AR Aging lets you email/print a report of open invoices and balance due for each.

It doesn't show payments (though it does show the net amount due, not the original gross, for partial payments on an invoice).

That's what we use for this purpose. I haven't dug into this to see what it would take to also show closed invoices and payment dates for a full account history.

Cheers,

--
John Locke
"Open Source Solutions for Small Business Problems"