Re: Problem with the Income statement

Thanks Trevor.

I will have a look at the tables you mention.

Ole.

I suspect you will find some orphaned transactions in between the ar,
ap, gl, and acc_trans  tables in the database.  By that, I mean there
will be transactions in acc_trans which are no longer referenced by the
other tables.  Unfortunately, until more of the business logic is moved
to be in the database, this will continue to be possible area for
problems.  It is resolvable but it takes a little work.  I spent some
time writing sql queries to find & resolve the offending transactions.
Generally, the offending transactions were left overs (duplicates) from
deleted/replaced transactions and therefore could simply be deleted.

Trevor