Re: Problem with the Income statement

Hello Ole,

This sounded strange, so I have just run a test with my data. I have to
report that I do not see the errors which you describe. The income for
the year is the same regardless of whether it is the actual year or the
comparison year in the report. This is the case using version 1.2.12.

Pete

http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 07092 020107