Re: Printing 1.2.10

On Dec 10, 2007 9:04 PM, martinwprior <..hidden..> wrote:

I had trouble printing documents in the earlier version. Namely session
expired would keep popping up, when I entered a password, a new session
expired would pop up and so on. to slove this problem I printed using 'html'
and 'screen' and then used the browser print command to print page 2. this
was OK but printed an unwanted header/footer.

Since upgrading to 1.2.10 when I try to print to the printer with either PDF
or Postscript I just get a red colored Error. 'ledgersmb.conf' is setup as
ml2010 = lpr Pml2010 (my Samsung Printer). The command line 'lpr -Pml2010
ledgersmb.conf' prints the files as expected.

Where should I start looking to track down this problem?

I tried to reproduce and couldn't do so.  Is there anything in your http error log as to the nature of the problem?