Printing 1.2.10

I had trouble printing documents in the earlier version. Namely session
expired would keep popping up, when I entered a password, a new session
expired would pop up and so on. to slove this problem I printed using 'html'
and 'screen' and then used the browser print command to print page 2. this
was OK but printed an unwanted header/footer.

Since upgrading to 1.2.10 when I try to print to the printer with either PDF
or Postscript I just get a red colored Error. 'ledgersmb.conf' is setup as
ml2010 = lpr Pml2010 (my Samsung Printer). The command line 'lpr -Pml2010
ledgersmb.conf' prints the files as expected.

Where should I start looking to track down this problem?

Other than this I have no problems with the program.

Regards

Martin Prior