Re: Printing 1.2.10

I checked the http error.log and found the problem was that I had forgotten
to install Latex. I do recall now trying to install Latex earlier, but could
not find it in the repositories, so put it off for later. 'Latex' is now
called 'tetex'.

Thankyou for pointing out the right direction.

Martin Prior

I tried to reproduce and couldn't do so.  Is there anything in your http
error log as to the nature of the problem?