Re: Problems configuring a new dataset with 1.2.10

Chris,

I've just downloaded r1971 of User.pm and tried again, and I get the same result:

[Tue Dec 11 20:39:47 2007] [error] [client 10.42.108.1] malformed header from script. Bad header=BEGIN: admin.pl, referer: https://www.ev6.net/ledgersmb/admin.pl

Richard

Quoting Chris Travers <..hidden..>:

Corrected and committed in SVN.  Please download the new User.pm.