Display a part notes field in an invoice?

Hi

We store our goods as "parts" in ledgersmb. When I add parts in a
sales invoice, there is a field underneath the "Description" field,
adjacent to the "Delivery Date" field. I think this is the Part
"Notes" field, is this correct?

If so, we would like to display the "notes" field for each part in our
invoice, on the line underneath the part description, kinda like how
it appears on the invoice entry screen. Is this possible in the
current templating system? I couldn't find a reference for the
parts-notes field.

Thanks
Phil