Re: 1.2.10 Released

On Dec 9, 2007 12:16 PM, Pongracz Istvan <..hidden..> wrote:
2007. 12. 9, vasárnap keltezéssel 11.51-kor Richard Hernandez ezt írta:
> Would upgrading involve just backing up ledgersmb.conf and doing an
> rpm -Uvh?  I didn't see anything on your website.

Hi,

AFAIK you should simply overwrite all files, except the configuration
files.
In the 1.2.x, the database doesn't change.

That is correct.  If the rpm overwrites the configuration files then that is a bug and needs to be reported.

Anyway, before you do it, make backup for everything ;)

backups are golden.....