Towards ship-to-based sales-tax support

Hi all;

I a know a lot of members of our community either have to deal with SSTI-based sales tax rules now or are going to next year (among other states, Washington is moving to that system).  I am trying to scope out the requirements for supporting tax calculations based on the destination of the shipment, and I am trying to find the best way of handling this.  Do people think that tracking tax rates per zip code is the way to go?  Per city/state combination?

Best Wishes,
Chris Tragers