Re: Posting Invoices failing

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 16:51 -0800, Chris Travers wrote:

> On Nov 29, 2007 4:41 PM, BeamEnds <..hidden..> wrote:
>

>         Hi Chris,
>         it's definately there 4000 is the Sales acccount - that's what
>         is
>         puzzling!
>
> 4000 is probably the account number.  The id is the internal tracking
> number in the database.  That is the referenced number.  My guess is
> that this is related to a specific part.  If this happens all the time
> on all invoices, let me know.  If not, try to track down the offending
> part and we can go from there.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

Hi Chris,
I've done a little digging and foud this - I'm probably way of track but
it does seem odd...

All parts seem to be causing a problem, but take one as an example;

In the Part record the three accounts are :
Inventory : 1001--Stock
Income    : 4000--Sales
COGS      : 5000--Materials Purchased

Yet if I go
Goods & Services --> Reports --> Parts and look at the above Part
with the "Acccounts" box ticked, the three columns "Inventory", "Income"
and "Expense" are blank - should they be the same as those on the Part
record?

Cheers
Richard