Re: Towards ship-to-based sales-tax support

Chris,

I think it has to be tracked all by itself.  Sales tax is based on a legal authority/region.  Unfortunately, a zip code can (and not so infrequently does) cross legal boundaries.  Also, on addresses, a main, large city may be substituted for a suburb on an address ( e.g. Chicago may be used for an address when in reality, the address is located in a suburb city with a separate legal authority).

My 2 cents,
Mark