invoice print fails (was: ps/html fails)

Hi,

Starting a new thread as the initial problem was solved in thread
"resend: print pdf/html fails after upgrade 1.1.12 -> 1.2.9" Where the
template_upgrade fixed the template for printing.

After a running the upgrade process again, there is still a print
problem. Here is what happens when I print an invoice to screen:

-  print (pdf/html/ps) attempt to screen shows always "Attempt to free
unreferenced scalar: SV 0x247e920, Perl interpreter: 0x604010 at
bin/io.pl line 1600." on top of the screen when showing the print
output to screen

- html print gives normal output when one invoice line item is listed.
When two line items are listed then the "unit" field on the 2nd line
item shows the string "username" while no unit name was given.

- html print fails when 3 line items are listed. Before line item one
that is printed the error is shown: Error! menu.pl:88: Can't coerce
UNKNOWN to string in subst at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 1253.

- When I try to print ps or pdf with one or two line items then it
looks like raw ps/pdf data is printed to screen.

I assume when I print to screen/paper some value is listed which
chokes ledgersmb. I assume so because when 2 line items are printed
the value username shows in unit field while in the product record the
unit field is actually empty.

When I restore my old database (1.1.2) then when I print to screen I
get the error:
Not a HASH reference at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 390.
Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0xfb6850, Perl interpreter:
0x604010 at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 390.

Which may point to a problem already before the upgrade.

The database upgrade to 1.2 executed without errors. I moved from
2.6.18 database version.  The application ledgersmb seems to be fully
functional (old  and new), except for the invoice printing.

Does this indicate a database issue or to something else?

Kin regards,

Max.