Re: automatically applying interest rates

That part is not terribly difficult.   The major issue is ensuring
that you generate the right amount of interest when running the script
over the same invoices more than once.

But you are right.  It would not be terribly difficult.  Long-run it
would be nice to have this be an automatic part of the payment
interface, and that would take more work.