Re: automatically applying interest rates

I too would be really interested in this, and wonder how this would
apply to accounts with a credit on them.  The flexability to issue
interest on credit, and charge interest on debit, preferably at a
different interest rate would be ideal for me.  Even if this could be
run "manually" on a periodic basis (daily, monthly, weekly, whatever)
to handle this it would be great.  I think it would be easiest to
implement if done on a monthly basis, unless you charged interest on a
daily or weekly basis.

I would be interested in working to help implement, this but I'm about
to go away for about a month, and would not be able to work on it
during that time.  Should a "feature request" be filed?

Jigme Datse