Re: Proposed Enhancements to Chart of Accounts Handling for 1.4

On 10/21/07 00:19, Pete Houston wrote:
On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 03:59:48PM -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
3)  I list of acceptable native non-default currencies for other
accounts, to help provide better tracking for reconciliation, and
better reporting.

If this means what I think it means - that certain accounts could be
nominated to be stored and calculated in a currency other than the
default - that would be very useful indeed. We are a British business
and we have to pre-pay various suppliers in euros and US dollars. Having
their accounts in pounds in LSMB is sub-optimal. If we could tag their
accounts as being stored in their native currencies, this would solve a
lot of problems adminstratively.

Pete

If this means what Pete is thinking I would second it.
We run business from Canada but sell internationally and all our inventory especially is in USD, though all chart of accounts are in Canadian Dollars.
This is the reason we never moved to SQL-Ledger 2.4 as this feature was removed, or stopped working.

--
#Joseph
GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7