Re: Proposed Enhancements to Chart of Accounts Handling for 1.4

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 03:59:48PM -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> 3)  I list of acceptable native non-default currencies for other
> accounts, to help provide better tracking for reconciliation, and
> better reporting.

If this means what I think it means - that certain accounts could be
nominated to be stored and calculated in a currency other than the
default - that would be very useful indeed. We are a British business
and we have to pre-pay various suppliers in euros and US dollars. Having
their accounts in pounds in LSMB is sub-optimal. If we could tag their
accounts as being stored in their native currencies, this would solve a
lot of problems adminstratively.

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 07092 020107