Proposed Enhancements to Chart of Accounts Handling for 1.4

Hi all;

cc'ing one of my customers who might have some input on these.

I have recently proposed a number of technical changes to the -devel
list regarding the handling of the chart of accounts.  This proposal
is aimed at the larger user community to discuss a number of proposed
usability enhancements.

1:  Nested account headings.  Accounts aren't nested per se, but
headings are.  Since each account is attached to only one heading, we
can build nested subtotals.

2:  An ability to list accounts as obsolete.  Obsolete accounts would
not appear in GL dropdowns, would not appear in the reports uness
there was data to disply.

3)  I list of acceptable native non-default currencies for other
accounts, to help provide better tracking for reconciliation, and
better reporting.