Re: Newbie help

Thanks again for the timely response.

That's what I thought was supposed to happen... but it's not happening.
Let me look at a few other things first before going the route of a bug
report.  LSMB is installed on a system that used to have SQLLedger
installed on it -- I thought I had removed everything prior to
installing LSMB but need to make sure before filing any sort of bug report.

Regards
Del