Menu structure reorganized

Hi,

My partner reorganized the menu structure to meet his requirements.

As I got his work, I edited the menu.ini to implement his idea.

My opinion, our work should be interesting for others, because the logic
is more or less different.

Probably this is not the "final" version, but close to it :)

Please try it here and give us your opinion.

You can login here:
<http://pongraczistvan.homelinux.com/ledgersmb/login.pl>

Username:  test
Password: test

If you are interesting, I will upload to the sourceforge.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
IstvÃn
--