Re: Ideal menu structure, was: Menu structure reorganized

Hi,

2007. 10. 15, hÃtfÅ keltezÃssel 15.29-kor Chris Travers ezt Ãrta:
> Hi all;
> On the technical side, the menu.ini is going away for 1.3.

If I will have more time, I will look into 1.3
Is there a plan, when will you release the 1.3? I guess, when the time
comes. :)

> Looking at this, I like what I see.  But the question I have for all users:
>
> What do people see as the ideal menu structure?  How would people like
> to see the menu organized?  Is Istvan's idea optimal?  Are there
> better ideas?

Thank you, I informed my partner about your positive feedback :)
I only implement, what my partner wrote me :) He focused on the logistic
aspect of the system.
I think, some modifications still necessary, sometime I hesitated what
to put to where.

We will improve the menu and other things, I will inform you about this.
I upload the actual menu.ini to the sourceforge into the patches
section.

Cheers,
IstvÃn
--