Re: v1.27 AR report printing issues

On 9/24/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> First, I appologize for not replying sooner, as I have been ill for most of
> the past week.

(minor) illness is generally understood to be an entrepreneurs holiday
since it's the only down time they are allowed.

> This is correct, but there may be a way around your problem.
> Try any of the following:
> Chart of Accounts report, then click through the account you want details
> on.
> Trial balance, then click through the account you want details on.

I did look at this, but did not seem to get what I needed. I wil revisit.

> If the above doesn't work for you, please include an exact specification of
> what you need and maybe I can provide some guidance :-).

I am working on a spec right now and will get if to you asap.

The AR detail info will be used internally, but will also be used as a
reporting tool to assist customers who are small contractors with
minimal bookkeeping. They will ask questions such as: How many times
did I pay you in the last six months and what invoices were paid by
each check?

Also need to know monthly purchase average / high /low for a
customer.. Once we have totals on the AR side, some enterprising
individual will want it all broken down by inventory product. I
suppose all of this info will need to be looked up when talking to a
customer on the phone.

Our standard for comparison is a dos accounting package that did a
pretty good job of providing management info across all accounting
modules, but lacked the price matrix found in LSMB.

Regards,
Gerald.