Re: new installation help

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 22:57 +0200, Pongracz Istvan wrote:
> Hi,
>

> > > Same here.
> >
> > It is good I'm not alone :-/
>
> Yes, but at this moment not on the right side :)

Some good news, got a "log-in screen"

It seems like the cpan modules the one with "ERROR" message after you
run your "perl Build.PL" must be installed in order to long-in.
In my case they were:
Checking prerequisites...
 - ERROR: Config::Std is not installed
 - ERROR: MIME::Lite is not installed

after installing these two scripts I got a long-in screen; note these
two scripts had a lot of dependencies so I think you have to install
them all, default was "yes" so all you have to hit was enter; and that
solved the long-in screen problem.

The "cpan" instruction will definitely go into installation
instructions.

Now after login I got another error:

bin/login.pl:336: Access Denied!

--